Website TLC Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customers’ homes.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about TLC Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling by visiting www.tlchelps.com when you’re ready, please follow the directions at www.tlchelps.com/contact-us/jobs-career-opportunities-tlc-drain-sewer/ to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Company Matched 401k Plans
PTO & Holiday Pay
Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance Policy
Guaranteed 40 Hours
Career Advancement Opportunities
Great Company Culture & Company Events
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norristown, PA 19403: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HVAC: 3 years (Required)
- EPA Type II (Required)
Work Location: In person